2018 IRWA Chapter 36 Spring Seminar
April 20, 2018
Click here for information for the 2018 Golf Tournament!
IT'S TIME TO SIGN UP for the IRWA Chapter 36 annual Spring Seminar "Hot Topics in Real Estate and Eminent Domain" and Golf Tournament. We have a tremendous line-up of speakers and topics that you don't want to miss. As an added bonus you can earn continuing education credits for attending. Online registration is NOW open.
Thank you to the members and companies who have already pledged to be sponsors at both events. The Spring Seminar is an important fundraising event for our chapter and your support through sponsorship is greatly appreciated. See below the benefits and visibility to your company when you elect to be a sponsor. There are many levels and options of sponsorship opportunities to accommodate everyone's budget.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or requests I look forward to seeing you there!
My best to you,
Kristen Bennett, IRWA Chapter 36 Vice President, 972-971-8660
To register for the Spring Seminar please scroll down, register, and remember you can pay with your credit card without having a PayPal account!
"Hot Topics in Real Estate & Eminent Domain"
For Attorneys, Legal Staff, Right of Way Agents, Appraisers, Engineers, Consultants, City and Land Planners, Real Property Analysts, Government Agents, Real Estate Agents
Date: April 20, 2018
Location: Walnut Creek Country Club
Address: 1151 Country Club Drive, Mansfield, TX
Seminar Includes: Continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and afternoon cookie break. 8 hours of IRWA credit and 8 hours of TBPLS credit have already been approved. TALCB (8 hrs), CLE (5 hrs), and TREC (8 hrs) continuing education hours pending approval.
- Check-in & Continental Breakfast - 7:30 a.m.
- Seminar - 8:00-5:00 p.m.
- Lunch - 12:00 p.m.
- Lora Gunter, ROW Project Delivery Manager and
Mark Sumrall, Director of RE Services
Texas Department of Transportation
TxDOT Right of Way Division's Real Property Asset Map ArcGIS online and Business Process Improvement Update
- Dalton Vann, MAI, RWA, R/W-AC and
Matt Browne, MAI
JLL Valuation & Advisory Services
Allocation: Paying for What is Taken
- Clint Harbour, Assistant Attorney General
State of Texas
Jury Trial Update: Results and Issues in Recent Jury Trials
- Jordan Miller, Partner
Baker Moran Doggett Ma & Dobbs LLP
"The Worst Rainfall Disaster in U.S. History": Do Any Houstonians Have A Valid Inverse Condemnation Claim?
- Michelle Jones and
Jones & Westrom
Right of Entry: Provisions, Uses, Pros & Cons, and Relocation Revisited
- J. Clint Schumacher
Locke Lord LLP
Determining the Whole Parcel
- Chris Eason, Assistant U.S. Attorney and
Todd Blessing, FBI Case Officer
Blackburn and Bollman Case Presentation
- Sarah Munson, Assistant Attorney General
State of Texas
Deadline for sponsorships is April 6, 2018. For Sponsorship information and to register your FREE Seminar attendees please contact:
Sponsorships Opportunities Sponsors are valuable partners with IRWA Chapter 36 and will receive advertising benefits at both events and on the Chapter 36 web site. Any proceeds from the Golf Tournament will benefit the Right of Way International Education Foundation.
If you would like to add your company logo items to the golf goodie bag for the golf tournament, please plan to provide Kristen Bennett with the items no later than April 16, 2018.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities (contact Leighton for details):
- Bronze Sponsor: $350 - Will have company name/logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, and verbal recognition at BOTH events.
- Silver Sponsor: $750 - Includes TWO FREE registrations to be used for the Seminar only. In addition, your company logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, and verbal recognition at BOTH events.
- Gold Sponsor: $1,500 - Includes FOUR FREE registrations to be used for Seminar or Max 2 for Golf. In addition, your company logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, and verbal recognition at BOTH events. As a bonus, we will post your company's name at a golf hole!
- Platinum Sponsor: $2,500 - Includes SIX FREE registrations to be used for Seminar or Golf (Mix it up but No more than 4 golf). In addition, your company logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, verbal recognition at BOTH events. We will post your company's name and you can utilize a tent with table and chairs at a golf hole! And as a bonus at the Seminar, we will give your company a brief introduction and your company officer may introduce one of our guest speakers.
- Seminar Continental Breakfast - $750
- Seminar Lunch buffet - $1,000
- Seminar Afternoon cookie break - $350
- Seminar Program Printing Sponsor - Provide 175 copies of the program and get your logo on the cover page!
- Golf Boxed Lunches - $500
- Golf Tournament Buffet Dinner - $1,250
- Golf - 2 Drink tickets per person - $500
The online registration for the Golf Tournament and Spring Seminar is now closed. In the event you missed the deadline and want to do late registration for either event, please contact Kristen Bennett at 972-971-8660 or email@example.com to see if there is availability.