2017 IRWA Chapter 36 Spring Seminar
April 28, 2017
Click here for information for the 2017 Golf Tournament!
IT'S TIME TO SIGN UP for the IRWA Chapter 36 annual Spring Seminar "Hot Topics in Real Estate and Eminent Domain" and Golf Tournament. We have a tremendous line-up of speakers and topics that you don't want to miss. As an added bonus you can earn continuing education credits for attending. Online registration is NOW open.
Thank you to the members and companies who have already pledged to be sponsors at both events. The Spring Seminar is an important fund raising event for our chapter and your support through sponsorship is greatly appreciated. See below the benefits and visibility to your company when you elect to be a sponsor. There are many levels and options of sponsorship opportunities to accommodate everyone's budget.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or requests I look forward to seeing you there!
My best to you,
Kim Hiebert, IRWA Chapter 36 Vice President, 817-798-8398
To register for the Spring Seminar please scroll down, register, and remember you can pay with your credit card without having a PayPal account!
"Hot Topics in Real Estate & Eminent Domain"
For Attorneys, Legal Staff, Right of Way Agents, Appraisers, Engineers, Consultants, City and Land Planners, Real Property Analysts, Government Agents, Real Estate Agents
Date: April 28, 2017
Location: Walnut Creek Country Club
Address: 1151 Country Club Drive, Mansfield, TX
Seminar Includes: Continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and afternoon cookie break. 8 hours of TREC credit and 1 hour of CLE ethics credit have already been approved. TALCB (8 hrs), CLE (4 hrs), IRWA (8 hrs), and TBPLS (8 hrs) continuing education hours pending approval.
- Check-in & Continental Breakfast - 7:30 a.m.
- Seminar - 8:00-5:00 p.m.
- Lunch - 12:00 p.m.
- John Baker, Partner - Baker, Moran, Doggett, Ma, Dobbs LLP
"How Pending Legislation Could Affect ROW Acquisition"
- Gus Cannon, TxDOT ROW Division Director; Kyle Madsen, TxDOT ROW Division Deputy Director; Rose Wheeler, TxDOT ROW Contracts and Finance Director
"Is the ROW Industry Ready?"
- Clint Harbour, Assistant Attorney General, State of Texas - Kevin Maquire, Strasburger & Price LLP
"Valuation Issues and the Little Elm Case"
- Travis Kelly, VP External Affairs, Texas Central Rail
"The Texas Bullet train: Accelerating the Economy at High-Speed"
- Susan Ayers, Attorney, Jackson Walker, LLP
"Conflicts of Interest & Other Important Considerations for Your Practice"
- Brandon Mobley, Natural Recourses Mgmt. Specialist, ACOE
"Evaluating and Processing Utility Easement Proposals on Corps Lands and Flowage Easements"
- Clay Church, Public Affairs, Army Corps of Engineers
"Lake Lewisville Flood Risk Management"
- Christina Currier, ROW Program Manager, FHWA Texas Division
"Harbor Bridge Voluntary Relocation Program"
- Jonathan Kohn, CEO, UM Inspections
"UAS Sensors and Applications (Surveying with Drones)"
- Kelly Kading, Transportation Hazardous Waste Leader, HDR
"The Corridor Phase I - a Time and Cost Saving Tool"
Deadline for sponsorships is April 7, 2017. For Sponsorship information and to register your FREE Seminar attendees please contact:
Sponsors are valuable partners with IRWA Chapter 36 and will receive advertising benefits at both events and on the Chapter 36 web site. Any proceeds from the Golf Tournament will benefit the Right of Way International Education Foundation.
If you would like to add your company logo items to the golf goodie bag for the golf tournament, please plan to provide Kim Hiebert with the items no later than April 24, 2017.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities (contact Leighton for details):
- Bronze Sponsor: $350 - Will have company name/logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, and verbal recognition at BOTH events.
- Silver Sponsor: $750 - Includes TWO FREE registrations to be used for the Seminar only. In addition, your company logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, and verbal recognition at BOTH events.
- Gold Sponsor: $1,500 - Includes FOUR FREE registrations to be used for Seminar or Max 2 for Golf. In addition, your company logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, and verbal recognition at BOTH events. As a bonus, we will post your company's name at a golf hole!
- Platinum Sponsor: $2,500 - Includes SIX FREE registrations to be used for Seminar or Golf (Mix it up but No more than 4 golf). In addition, your company logo in Seminar program, sponsorship boards, verbal recognition at BOTH events. We will post your company's name and you can utilize a tent with table and chairs at a golf hole! And as a bonus at the Seminar, we will give your company a brief introduction and your company officer may introduce one of our guest speakers.
- Golf Boxed Lunches - $500
- Golf Tournament Buffet Dinner - $1,250
- Golf - 2 Drink tickets per person - $500
- Seminar Continental Breakfast - $750
- Seminar Lunch buffet - $2,250
- Seminar Afternoon cookie break - $325
The online registration for the Golf Tournament and Spring Seminar is closed. If you want to do late registration for either event, please contact Kim Hiebert at 817-390-9825 or Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is availability.